TPMS - CAR
TPMS - CAR is an aftermarket model, designed for cars. The system consists of internal transmitters,
flip-cover type & streamline monitor.
- Monitor installed on dashboard, adjustable large LCD display for easy screen view
- Dual power supply modes with lighter plug and batteries for customer's choice
- Internal transmitters suitable for various wheel rims
- High-performance materials which are waterproof and wear-resistant
- High Temperature Alarm issued when tyre temperature exceeds 75°C.
- Low Pressure Level 1 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 12.5% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 2 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 3 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 50% lower than the standard pressure.
- High Pressure Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% higher than the standard pressure.
- Fast Leak Alarm issued when pressure inside the tyre drops more than 3psi within 12s.
- Transmitter Trouble Alarm issued when transmitter fails to work or there is RF interference.
- Warning of Low Battery Power issued when battery inside monitor has low power.
- Switch Power Supply Mode Automatically: dual power supply modes, rechargeable battery and vehicle power through a lighter plug can be switched automatically to ensure full-time monitoring.
- Sleep Mode: the monitor will enter sleep mode for power saving when vehicle is static.
- Transmitter ID Inquiry and programming: transmitter ID can be programmed for easy replacement.
- Standard Pressure Programming: standard pressure for each tyre can be programmed on monitor.