TPMS - OTR
TPMS - OTR is specifically designed for wheel constructional machinery. The system consists of a
monitor, transmitter and hand tool (optional).
- System functions include low pressure alarm, fast leak alarm, pressure programming function.
- Connects to the vehicle for continuous power to ensure full-time monitoring.
- Large pressure range, suitable for engineering vehicles.
- Monitor up to 38 tyres.
- Records tyre pressure, temperature and alarm information, which can be downloaded via USB.
- High Temperature Alarm issued when tyre temperature exceeds 90°C.
- Low Pressure Level 1 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 12.5% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 2 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 3 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 50% lower than the standard pressure.
- High Pressure Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% higher than the standard pressure.
- Fast Leak Alarm issued when pressure inside the tyre drops more than 3psi within 12s.
- Transmitter Trouble Alarm issued when transmitter fails to work or there is RF interference.
- Transmitter ID programming: Transmitter ID can be programmed for easy replacement
- Alarm Record Inquiry: Automatically records the latest 10 alarm records
- Standard Pressure Programming: Standard pressure for each tyre can be programmed on monitor
- Pressure and temperature unit selection: Pressure and temperature unit can be selected.