TPMS - TRUCK (INTERCHANGEABLE TRAILERS)
TPMS - TRUCK (interchangeable trailers) is designed for mid-sized trucks and heavy trucks, including
container carrier truck, dump truck, semi-trailer and cargo trailers. The system consists of large LCD screen
monitor, smart booster, hand tool and screw-on transmitters, which is ideal for logistics or mining
enterprises which use the tractor with different trailers.
- System functions include low pressure alarms in 3 levels, fast leak alarm and standard
- Monitor connects to continuous power to ensure full-time monitoring
- Monitoring up to 38 tyres.
- Equipped with a smart booster to ensure long-distance communication
- Hand tool and smart booster can communicate, to match trailer transmitters with in-cab
- High Temperature Alarm issued when tyre temperature exceeds 90°C.
- Low Pressure Level 1 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 12.5% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 2 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% lower than the standard pressure.
- Low Pressure Level 3 Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 50% lower than the standard pressure.
- High Pressure Alarm issued when tyre pressure is 25% higher than the standard pressure.
- Fast Leak Alarm issued when pressure inside the tyre drops more than 3psi within 12s.
- Transmitter Trouble Alarm issued when transmitter fails to work or there is RF interference.
- Transmitter ID programming: Transmitter ID can be programmed for easy replacement.
- Alarm Record Inquiry: automatically record the latest 10 alarm records.
- Standard Pressure Programming: standard pressure for each tyre can be programmed on monitor.
- Pressure and temperature unit selection: pressure and temperature unit can be selected.
- Hook up or drop trailer: automatically match trailer transmitters with in-cab monitor.